Saturday, January 5, 2013

A Star Wars birthday and igloos

Gee it was an awesome Christmas holiday in Utah! Not only did I get to spend time with my family and see coworkers, but also received the best Christmas present ever when Dave surprised me by flying up from California and showing up on the doorstep Christmas Eve! With all the snow that fell, and an awesome construction crew (i.e. my family) we constructed a real life legit igloo. Some may say we built this igloo on rock and roll.

After flying back to Cali, we celebrated Dave's 29th birthday - Star Wars style! Twas a success I believe :) The best part was listening to Dave, Sarita, and Adam (all very knowledgable in Star Wars ology) win the game of running charades. May the following pictures tell the rest.

This morning I took Dave to the airport...he's off to Baltimore for a month for Navy training. I've almost gotten over my cold but poor Dave just caught one. After a productive Fiddler on the Roof rehearsal, I'm now sitting on my couch watching Jack and Simon find kitty bliss with some new toys and an empty box.















3 comments:

  1. Your Star Wars party looks like a definite success! I especially love the carbonite bars! We miss you already, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Christmas!! Too bad we couldn't all fly home with ya for this Star Wars party. Happy birthday, Dave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Bonnster! I am still so jealous of that party. It looks SO AWESOME. How come I wasn't invited? :)

    ReplyDelete